Pacific Innovative & Executive Club Toronto
Membership Constitution (June 2019)
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1. Full Name: Pacific Innovative & Executive Club Toronto (PIEC Toronto).
Article 2. PIEC Toronto is a not-for-profit organization with a membership system
Article 3. Our objective is to establish a young professional leader platform formed by elite entrepreneurs and executives through promoting the exchange and interaction between China and Canada across all industries.
Article 4. The headquarter is in Toronto.
Chapter 2 Membership Admission and Qualification
Article 5. Membership Qualification：
- Abide by both Chinese and Canadian law and regulations, as well as the PIEC Toronto constitution;
- Be enthusiastic about industrial and cultural exchange between China and Canada and acknowledge the objective of PIEC Toronto;
- The minimum age requirement is 19.
Article 6. Membership Application and Registration：
- Complete the registration form;
- Pay membership fee on time and in full amount.
Chapter 3 Membership Category
Article 7. Membership Category and Fees
- 1-Year Membership：Annual payment CAD 49.99 + taxes, valid for 1 year. The membership is effective immediately after the payment of membership fee. The renewal date is the start of the next month next year;
- Lifetime Membership：Lump-sum payment CAD 99.99 + taxes, valid for life;
- An electronic card will be issued as a valid certification.
Chapter 4 Rights and Obligations of Member
Article 8. Rights of Members
- Priority in attending various activities held by PIEC Toronto (including but not limited to Pub Night, Industry Night, Bootcamp, etc.) and held by our partner organizations;
- Enjoy certain price discounts or exemptions for the above activities;
- Onsite interactions and communications with the guests and professional being invited to our events;
- Regular sharing and promotion of various external industrial information and resources;
- Exclusive events for our members.
Article 9. Obligations of Members
- Abide by the Chinese and Canadian law and PIEC Toronto Constitution;
- When participating in activities at the membership price, must present membership card and shall not lend it to others;
- Actively engage in our events. For those who attend less than one time per year, PIEC Toronto retains the right to suspend his or her membership for further review;
- Provide membership number when attending the events;
- Protect the reputation and interests of PIEC Toronto;
- Publish negative or politically sensitive remarks on social media and events is prohibited;
- Respect other members’ privacy, disclose members’ personal information and disseminate false statements is prohibited.
Chapter 5 Rights and Obligations of PIEC Toronto
Article 10. Obligations of PIEC Toronto
- Organize Industry Nights, Networking events and Training Sessions, help members expand social circles and enhance knowledge reserve;
- Provide an information exchange platform and release relevant information in time;
- Respect members’ privacy and keep members’ information confidential;
- Protect the reputation and interests of PIEC Toronto.
Article 11. Rights of PIEC Toronto
- Collection of membership fee in accordance with the membership constitution;
- In the case of emergency or force majeure, PIEC Toronto has the right to adjust or cancel the schedule of activities;
- In the case of members violating local laws and regulations and membership constitution, PIEC Toronto retains the right to cancel their membership;
- Prevent members from damaging the site facilities and PIEC Toronto has the right to ask for compensation.
Chapter 6 Supplementary Provisions
Article 12. PIEC Toronto reserves the final rights to interpret the terms and conditions of this content, effective on July 1, 2019.
第一条 本会全称是Pacific Innovative & Executive Club Toronto (PIEC Toronto)，中文全称太平洋青年精英会。
- 一年会员：按年缴纳会费 CAD 49.99 + taxes，有效期一年。自缴费之日起立即生效。缴费的次月1日为会员有效期计算起点；
- 终身会员：一次性缴纳会费 CAD 99.99 + taxes，终身有效；
- 会员享有本会各类活动（包含但不限于行业交流会，Pub Night，思享会和教育培训课程）以及部分外部活动的优先报名权；
Pacific Innovative & Executive Club Toronto 太平洋青年精英会
June 16, 2019